59 Eastern Avenue
PO Box 149
Halton Hills (Acton), Ontario,
Canada L7J 2M3
plant phone (519) 853-0120
plant fax (519) 853-1610
sales order phone
sales order fax (229) 245-1664
Construction of the Holly Industries plant in Acton Ontario began in 1978, and sulfur processing began in 1979. The primary milling equipment was originally installed at the FMC (Niagara Chemical Division) plant in Belle Chase Louisiana in 1954 and subsequently moved to their facility in Burlington Ontario in 1958, prior to installation at Acton. John Meyer built and operated Holly Industries as a division of Aldert Chemicals until 1988.
Located 35 kilometers west of Toronto, the plant is strategically located to serve the sulfur needs of Eastern Canada.
The product line includes Rubbermakers, Industrial, and Agricultural grades of processed sulfur.
From the 401 (35 kilometers west of Toronto)
Exit Hwy 25 North at Milton, travel 17 kilometers to Acton. Turn right and go East 7 blocks on Hwy 7 in Acton. Turn right and go South on Eastern Avenue at the rail road tracks. Holly Industries is the second building on your left. Outside stairs lead to the office on second floor.
Hollysul® is a registered trademark of Holly Industries.